Read a post from our sales agent, Ginger International Trade & Investment, on twitter about the strengths of Geomega.
- It is environmentally benign recycling, not messy mining.
- The project is feasible at current rare earths prices.
- No use and disposal of ten thousands of tons of acids for processing, but in-house recovery of >90% of recycling agents used.
- Geomega turns out only the hot items among the rare earths.
- This project helps alleviate the rare earths inherent imbalance of by-products, i.e. hard rock mining (massively) overproduces 9 rare earths products in order to meet demand of 5 hot rare earths products. 4 of the 5 hot rare earths products plus cobalt will be produced by Geomega through recycling.
- Geomega’s know-how is proprietary, not licensed from China.
- Different from other western recycling companies, who try to pry out grams of rare earths from consumer electronics at hugely disproportionate cost, Geomega will recycle industrial magnets in larger quantities and can therefore offer China-competitive prices.
Geomega stock price is up >140% year on year.
On their website, GITI writes “Our principles: In our business the quality of our service is as important as the integrity and good faith of it’s business-partners; Compliance with laws, rules and regulations, prudence and mitigation of risk are paramount for us.” Contact them on Twitter to learn more about what they perceive to be the strengths of Geomega.
Learn more about GIGI in this news release from March 2019 here and in their article from November 2019 on live issues in the rare earths space.